Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Which design day for sizing period?

You will want to use at least one winter and one summer design days.
This answer should be of interest: https://unmethours.com/question/16698/which-cooling-design-day-is-most-common-for-sizing-rooftop-units/

I might add that ashrae appendix G specifies 3 design days that you must use (90.1-2010 says from memory something like 99.6% condns DB (winter), and for summer the .4% DB=>MWB and .4% WB=>MDB)
, don’t quite me on this and double check).

��
Sent from a mobile device, please excuse the brevity.

Julien Marrec, EBCP, BPI MFBA
Owner
EffiBEM

Direct: +33 6 95 14 42 13