Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather Data for Cepu, Central Java, Indonesia

You're asking for a weather file in a location with very sparse raw data.  I have a pretty good collection of weather files around the world, but as shown below, there are none around Cepu (Tjepu). The closest are Surabaya to the east and Semarang to the west, each about 150 km away.

There are IWEC2 weather files for both of those places that are available on my web site.  If you really want a weather file for Tjepu, it might be possible to derive one using reanalysis data from climate forecast models, but there's no assurances how good would that be, and I seriously doubt that anyone would do that for you for free.

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 205A
Moraga CA 94556