[EnergyPlus_Support] WaterHeater:HeatPump:WrappedCondenser

In the last versions of EnergyPlus WaterHeater:HeatPump doesn't exist anymore. We have:

WaterHeater:HeatPump:PumpedCondenser

or

WaterHeater:HeatPump:WrappedCondenser

The difference between these two new models is not clear for me:

"The primary difference is that instead of pumping water through an external condenser, the heating coils are wrapped around or submerged in the tank".

Does it mean that in WaterHeater:HeatPump:PumpedCondenser the condenser coil is considered outside the tank and heat is transferred to the water tank through a water loop?

Practically, what differences will we have in the results?

Regards

Posted by: fpasserini.tn@xxxxxxxxx

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at: