Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Severe error CalcHeatBalanceInsideSurf: The temperature of ... is very far out of bounds during warmup.

No limit I know of... At least non that can't be lifted in the idd. You are adding energy to a perfectly insulated space. If you fix your physical description to reflect real life you'll be fine.

Perhaps this is numerical instability. You could try smaller timesteps.

 Or find a way to model your walls melting away at around 8000 C and the heat then being able to escape. :-)

Good luck,

Jean

Severe error CalcHeatBalanceInsideSurf: The temperature of ... is very far out of bounds during warmup.

I am sure that it is related to my electric equipment. Is there a maximum limit for the equipment level (watt)?

Thank you.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jean Marais <jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups..yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the &quot;search&quot; button.

Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of Use