[EnergyPlus_Support] air-water heat pump and two boilers

I have modeled a hot water loop where in the supply side there are an air-water heat pump and two boilers. They are connected in parallel.
Although in PlantEquipmentList I have listed the heat pump as the first one, it works never (â??Cooling Coil Total Water Heating Rateâ?? and â??Cooling Coil Water Heating Electric Powerâ?? are equal to 0 constantly; â??Cooling Coil Crankcase Heater Electric Powerâ?? is equal to 100W, which is â??Crankcase Heater Capacityâ?? in Coil:WaterHeating:AirToWaterHeatPump:Pumped) while the boilers provide the needed heat.

PlantEquipmentList,
HW Loop Scheme 1 Range 1 Equipment List, !- Name
WaterHeater:HeatPump:PumpedCondenser, !- Equipment 1 Object Type
ScheduledHeatPumpWaterHeater, !- Equipment 1 Name
Boiler:HotWater, !- Equipment 2 Object Type
Boiler, !- Equipment 2 Name
Boiler:HotWater, !- Equipment 3 Object Type
Boiler/1; !- Equipment 3 Name

Theoretically I have copied parameters and curves from the example file WaterHeaterHeatPumpStratifiedTank.idf

I have added SetpointManager:Scheduled both for the hot water loop and for the single pieces of equipment.

SetpointManager:Scheduled,
Boiler/1Setpoint Manager,!- Name
Temperature, !- Control Variable
Hot Water Set Point Temp Schedule, !- Schedule Name
Boiler/1 Outlet Node; !- Setpoint Node or NodeList Name

SetpointManager:Scheduled,
BoilerSetpoint Manager, !- Name
Temperature, !- Control Variable
Hot Water Set Point Temp Schedule, !- Schedule Name
Boiler Outlet Node; !- Setpoint Node or NodeList Name

SetpointManager:Scheduled,
Tank Setpoint Manager, !- Name
Temperature, !- Control Variable
Hot Water Set Point Temp Schedule, !- Schedule Name
Tank use side outlet node; !- Setpoint Node or NodeList Name

Schedule:Compact,
Hot Water Set Point Temp Schedule, !- Name
Any Number, !- Schedule Type Limits Name
THROUGH: 12/31, !- Field 1
FOR: AllDays, !- Field 2
UNTIL: 24:00, 48.89; !- Field 4

As weather data I'm using ITA_Bolzano.160200_IGDG.epw
Attached the file.
Best Regards

Posted by: fpasserini.tn@xxxxxxxxx

EnergyPlus support is found at: