Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Modelling Cleanroom HVAC in Energy Plus

Thank you very much for taking time to provide this insightful response.

For the supply diffusers, am only considering Laminar Flow and Radial Diffusers for the Supply Air.
I will check up with the softwares as suggested.

In any case, any available tutorial materials or example Energyplus model files that may help will also be very much appreciated.

Thanks a million times

Regards
Kwesi