Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Default Title 24 SHGC

Hello,

Have you actually tried looking for the answer using a search engine? A 30 sec lookup got me to http://www.energy.ca.gov/title24/2016standards/index.html
I opened the PDF 2016 Building Energy Efficiency Standards for Residential and Nonresidential Buildings.

  • and a search turned up page 108 (it's page 120/289 of the PDF) which has the table you are probably looking for.

    Best,
    Julien

    --
    Julien Marrec, EBCP, BPI MFBA
    Owner at EffiBEM

    LinkedIn (en) | (fr) :

    I am modeling a glazing system for kWh saving but I do not have the SHGC for the base case. I read somewhere that Title 24 has a default that can be used if the SHGC is not provided. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you in advance

    __._,_.___

    Posted by: Julien Marrec <julien.marrec@xxxxxxxxx>

    EnergyPlus support is found at:

    The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
    http://www.energyplus.net/

    The group web site is:
    http://groups..yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

    EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the &quot;search&quot; button.

    Visit Your Group
    Yahoo! Groups
    PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of Use