Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Haidian Weather File

Harshul,

Beijing Intl AIrport is 30 km away, so I doubt you'll do much better than that.

But I'm curious what makes you think "the topography is completely different". I certainly know nothing about the area, but asking for a walk route between your approximate building location and the Inlt Airport doesn't seem to indicate much sea-level differences.

FYI, Weather Underground doesn't seem very common in China, and there are no stations in the Beijing Area, so that's not an option either.

Best,
Julien

--
Julien Marrec, EBCP, BPI MFBA
Owner at EffiBEM

LinkedIn (en) | (fr) :

Hi everyone,

Hope things are well..

We are looking for the most updated weather file for Haidian area (Beijing) to understand more of the wind strategies. I ran the simulation based on the EPW files for Beijing (from EnergyPlus website) but I think the data won't be accurate for Haidian as the topography is completely different.

Can anyone provide me the updated version of the weather file for Haidian? I tried to contact some agencies too but haven't heard back yet.

Red dot is where our site is in the map. For sure I prefer a weather data that is closer to our site (if itâ??s possible).

Thanks,

Harshul Singhal

Inline image

__._,_.___

Posted by: Julien Marrec <julien.marrec@xxxxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups..yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the &quot;search&quot; button.

Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of Use