Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Set conditions for return airflow

I may be missing something, but that sounds like zone temperature control. In other words, if you control a single zone air loop to a particular setpoint, the return air will be at a constant temperature (the zone setpoint)

You'll need to use zero outdoor air for that to work.