Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] direct solar irradiance in the workplace as control system indicator - EMS

You put a sensor to monitor an output variable, but you add an actuator to change an available component. The easiest components to actuate are schedules, so your logic can change what the usual value of your blind deployment schedule is.