Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] request for a new STAT file

Dear Joe

Thank you very much for the fast reply.

Best,
Giambattista

Il mercoledì 10 ottobre 2018, 05:40:40 CEST, Joe Huang YJHuang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:

Although someone added the year 2018 to the file name, this is the same file as ESP_MALAGA-AP_084820_IW2 that I created in 2011 as part of the IWEC2 weather data set for international, i.e., non-US/Canada, locations.  I have the *.stat files for all the IWEC2 weather files, but I didn't include them in the release *.zip files, thinking there won't be much need for them.  Perhaps I should include them in the future :-)   In any case, if anyone wants the stat file for an epw file obtained from WBT, just send me an e-mail.

Attached is the original STAT file for ESP_MALAGA-AP_084820_IW2.epw.

IWEC2 (International Weather for Energy Calculations) weather files were developed in a 4-year ASHRAE project utilizing actual weather reports from thousands of stations throughout the world going back 25 years, and covers locations outside of the United States and Canada. The entire set of 3,012 IWEC2 weather files is available on a DVD from ASHRAE.  Individual IWEC2 weather files are available online from White Box Technologies, Inc.  as well as country sets or even the entire IWEC2 collection in  *.epw or *.BINM formats.  Go to the WBT web page here for details.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 205A