RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Energy Plus Refrigeration system

I’m not sure if you are using the “refrigerated casework” objects or the “Refrigeration” objects, but in my opinion, the casework objects are more reliable and may be a better fit, e.g., refrigeration:walkin for a freezer.

For that object, the wall area and insulation value, zone adjacency, door type and stocking schedule all can make a big impact.

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, BCxP

Team Lead - Building Performance

Foresight Management

616 450 8653

Coffee Conversation:

Even a blind squirrel will find an occasional nut � seek Truth and be open too it from many sources.
To people who hate the truth, does truth look like hate?

I’m not sure if you are using the “refrigerated casework” objects or the “Refrigeration” objects, but in my opinion, the casework objects are more reliable and may be a better fit, e.g., refrigeration:walkin for a freezer.

For that object, the wall area and insulation value, zone adjacency, door type and stocking schedule all can make a big impact.

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, BCxP

Team Lead - Building Performance

Foresight Management

616 450 8653

Coffee Conversation:

Even a blind squirrel will find an occasional nut � seekk Truth and be open to it from many sources.
To people who hate the truth, does truth look like hate?