From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of larateutsch@xxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 12:14 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Simulation Refrigeration Cases and energy saving measures on Energyplus

Dear all,

can anyone help me out with the following issue:

How can I simulate refrigeration cases with and without doors to show the potential energy savings? Only through changing the latent heat ratio?

Thanks!

Posted by: Jim Dirkes <Jim@xxxxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at: