Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Help on Vapor Compression with Customized HX Designs in Energy Plus

Hi,
Further to Jim's guidance...

I didnot use it, but I believe http://www.trnsys.com/ suits your work best. Involves building modules from scratch at a component level, and integrating them to a system - somehow is not an easy project though.

The task you mentioned  may also have been done by many  (American and Danish) universities already, research and reach out to them. Check the following also - but involves refrigeration only
https://www.ipu.dk/products/coolpack/
http://www.ceee.umd.edu/consortia/isoc/transref

Best wishes,
Tilek