[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] .stat file from .epw file





Can you please send me a link for weather convertor? Unfortunately, I could not find it. Let me put it this way: I don't have the energyplus software alone, but I'm using the energy plus in DesignBuilder.

I have created future weather data with CCWorldweatherGen tool, it generated .epw file without .stat. So I'm not able to use these weather data in DesignBuilder.

Bests,
Nİl


__._,_.___

Posted by: nilkutlar@xxxxxxxxx


EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___