Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Error testing Eplus v9.2 example file

Is "W:" a network storage drive?

--
Sent from a mobile device, please excuse the brevity.

Julien Marrec, EBCP, BPI MFBA
Owner

Direct: +33 6 95 14 42 13
Website: www.effibem.com
LinkedIn (en) | (fr)
On Oct 25, 2019, at 06:54, "Javed Iqbal eee.javed@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <energyplus_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

It's quite surprising to see that simulation runs OK when the file is in the example folder here 'C:\EnergyPlusV9-2-0\ExampleFiles'

whereas it throws an error here 'W:\Desktop_Work\Desktop_0507\Test'. I am aware that E+ doesn't like any special character in the file path or file name and I don't observe any.

Thank you,