[EnergyPlus_Support] Future of EnergyPlus_Support Mailing List

EnergyPlus_Support Mailing List Members:

You probably have seen a number of emails from Yahoo about the changes they are making to the Yahoo Groups mailing lists (see the forwarded message below if you haven't). So at this point we would like your feedback on what direction to go with the EnergyPlus_Support mailing list. It seems like we have a number of options:

  • leave as is (limping along as "restricted" list with no online content and difficult for new subscribers)
  • move to onebuilding.org (like BLDG-SIM and eQUEST-users with attachments but no online content)
  • move to groups.io (similar to Yahoo but costly)
  • another mailing list service or forum
  • end the group (just use unmethours)

Please let us know what your recommendation are and if you have other suggestions.

Thanks

Jason