[EnergyPlus_Support] WetBulb not converged - convergence error in WindowTemperatures [1 Attachment]

Hi,

I hope somebody can help me with this issue. I created a customized weather file using 'Elements' with data extracted from a website and that corresponds only to the year 2018. In my simulation, I get the error:

   ** Warning ** WetBulb not converged after 101 iterations(PsyTwbFnTdbWPb)
   **   ~~~   **  Routine=Unknown, Environment=RUN PERIOD 1, at Simulation time=05/28 07:10 - 07:20
   **   ~~~   **  Input Temperature = NAN
   **   ~~~   **  Input Humidity Ratio= NAN
   **   ~~~   **  Input Pressure = 96198.31
   **   ~~~   **  Resultant Temperature= NAN

Then:
   ** Severe  ** Convergence error in SolveForWindowTemperatures for window MID TVIS73-BIG

Which I guess has to do with the above Warning error, because if I use another weather file, the simulation runs without a problem.

From what I understand there might be an issue with the correspondence of the WetBulb temperature with another parameters in the weather file, but I've use a converter to verify the values of Dew Point and Dry Bulb temperature, and the values that I obtain are quite similar to those in the weather file. In brief, the data in my weather file seems to be 'reasonable', so I don't know if there is something else that influences the problem in the simulation.

The city I'm simulating is very small, so I used DDY of another city, but again, if I try with a weather file from the E+ website, I have no problem with the simulation, so I guess my problem is the customize weather file. Attached corresponding weather files.

I'd appreciate your help regarding this issue.

Steph

__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: Stef Cy <artcygne@xxxxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the &quot;search&quot; button.

Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of Use

Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\Elements_Evionnaz-2018_IDAweb-v2.epw
Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\error.txt
Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\test-v2.idf