[EnergyPlus_Support] RE: Indoor Temperature Deadband Implementation E+ v8.8

My temperature setpoint schedules follow one setpoint for heating and one for cooling which were provided by the project team that built the houses. I would like to model the deadband around those setpoints. For example, if a heating setpoint were 74F and there was a temperature deadband of 3F, the HVAC would not turn on until indoor temperature reached 77F.

I would like for the indoor temperature of my model to fluctuate some instead of staying exactly at setpoint.

And I am using real weather data that was measured in the backyard of one of the houses.

Thanks,

Evan