RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Three glass glazing with extra foward mounted glass screen

Jean,

You might try making the well-ventilated space a zone in your model with a triple glaze on one side and the single glaze on the other side.  I’m not sure how to integrate the blind with a single glaze, but it should be possible to have opaque horizontal walls like light shelves even if the single glaze has to be split into segments.  You don’t need to condition the zone but you can provide air exchange to simulate the well-ventilated part.

Ned Lyon, P.E. (MA, WV)
Staff Consultant

SIMPSON GUMPERTZ & HEGER
781.907.9000 main