From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Chris Balbach cbalbach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 2:45 PM
To: sroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <sroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Long, Nicholas <Nicholas.Long@xxxxxxxx>; Greg Thomas <gthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Declined: Discuss ASHRAE Seminar for 2021 Virtual Winter Meeting
When: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 3:30 PM-4:00 PM.
Where: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/662476053

Hi Guys

I have had a client meeting pop up that I need to attend this afternoon..

Can we move this meeting to 5:15 eastern time, today (this other meeting ends at 5:00) ?

_Chris

Posted by: Jim Dirkes <Jim@xxxxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups..yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the &quot;search&quot; button.