[Equest-users] Inputing data for terminal boxes....

Jeff Schorsch jschorsch at hmg-associates.com
Tue Apr 22 08:52:56 PDT 2008

Hi,
I am a new user and I have a few questions. I am still not sure how this message board/posting works and I hope I am doing this right. I have developed my building in the DD Wizard and I have inputed as much information as I can. I have created 6 air handlers that all have single duct VAV boxes with hot water reheat. My question is:
When I go to the Detailed Interface to edit the inputs for the boxes or the air handlers, even just to rename the items, and then return to the Building Creation Wizard it deletes all these changes I made (yes I do get the message warning me). How do I make these inputs remain as I have edited them in the Detailed Interface? I am aware that this may be a very simple, amateur question, but I cant seem to find how to input the more detailed information into the boxes and the air handlers than in the Detailed Interface. And, if I need to go into the Building Creation wizard to make an edit, I dont want to lose all the changes. I have gone through the tutorial, but it does not go into great detail about this (atleast not that I have found yet.). Please Help!!!

Thanks everyone!

JEFF SCHORSCH  E.I.T.
HMG & ASSOCIATES
70 N.E. LOOP 410 SUITE 1070