[Equest-users] Fwd: Questions to input/select conditions in e-quest(district plant)

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Wed Apr 30 13:22:45 PDT 2008

I typically do this in the detailed interface. What you need to do is
set up a chilled water and steam meter with a respective utility rate
for each of them. In the water side tab you will need to assign the
chilled water meter to the chilled water loop, and the steam/ hot water
meter to the hot water loop.

For the water heater question - I assume you will want to select the
electric option in the heater type.

Hope this helps

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
1201 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30361
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com

Please don't print this email unless you really have to.
In the United States, we use enough office paper each year to build a
10-foot high wall that's 6,815 miles long or two and a half times the
distance from New York to Los Angeles.

~ Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, "Recycling Facts and
Figures," PUBL CE-163, 2002.