[Equest-users] Roof Ridge and Shell Connection

Daniel Wilkerson DWilkerson at DWYER.COM
Mon Aug 4 08:48:40 PDT 2008

Hey all,

I created a pitched roof in eQUEST for a gable roof on a rectangular shell, but I need the ridge to run in the direction of the short dimension of the rectangle, not the long dimension.  Is there a way that eQUEST will allow this?  I am in the DD wizard.  Also, is there a way to "link" shells that are side-by-side (essentially eliminating the outside walls of the two shells and putting them right next to each other?  Thanks,

     -Dan