[Equest-users] Blank simulation data

Daniel Wilkerson DWilkerson at DWYER.COM
Mon Aug 11 14:17:43 PDT 2008

Hey all,

For some reason, when I do "Perform Simulation", I get a Simulation Results View screen that has all blank entries.  I don't get any errors when the building is rendered (after I click "Finish" on the DD wizard), so I am wondering what could be causing this problem.  I had to place the floors (shells) on top of each other manually because the higher floors have smaller footprints and the building is at an angle other than North.  Could a tiny discrepancy with the placement of shells on top of one another have caused this error?  Thanks,

     -Dan