[Equest-users] Ext. Lighting Load area and Roof Construction

Steve Mignogna smignogna at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 08:54:00 PDT 2008

Dan-

To change the roof manually, you will need to edit the polygon it
references.  I would recommend making a copy of the polygon and change the
dimensions in there.  Then re-reference your roof polygon to the newly
created one.

To add exterior lighting, I always input it in terms of kW and not W/ft2.
To do this, you need to input it as a "direct load" in your electric meter.
There is a box for "exterior direct loads" and you can input the kW and
assign an exterior lighting schedule there.  I would also assign the enduse
as "exterior usage."

Both of these are down outside of the wizard.  Good luck.

--
Steve Mignogna
Atelier Ten