[Equest-users] eQuest refrigeration and hourly reports

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 15:32:16 PST 2008

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to get the eQuest Refrigeration version to output
hourly reports?  The hourly reports indicate that hourly reports should be
output, but they aren't, besides that I need them in *.csv format to be
really useful anyway, and there's no "Output Hourly Results" option under
the "File" tab.

While I have your attention: any suggestions for modeling refrigeration
systems that circulate a chilled fluid instead of a refrigerant?

Thanks for your help,

--
Karen