[Equest-users] EQuest for EPAct

Duke Graham duke at gaiadevelopment.com
Fri Dec 5 10:22:56 PST 2008

Hello,

I've seen this question posed here before, but I was wondering if there is
any new information.

Is there any progress on eQuest (and the DOE 2.2 engine) being approved for
use with the EPAct commercial building tax deductions?

Since the economic stimulus package effectively extended the incentives, I
was wondering if any "insiders" who subscribe to this list know anything.

I don't want to have to abandon eQuest for an approved program if I don't
have to.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Duke

Gaia New 4-29-08

Duke Graham, LEEDR AP

Gaia Development LLC

4040 Del Rey Ave., Suite 12

Marina del Rey, CA 90292

p. 310.591.8172

f.  310.827.1702

www.gaiadevelopment.com

P Please consider the trees before printing this email