[Equest-users] EPACT approved simulation software versions
Paul.Riemer at dunhameng.com
Fri Dec 5 11:36:56 PST 2008
Based on a quick review of the following simulation software packages web sites, none of their current versions are on The List<http://www1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/qualified_software.html> under either time frame:
- Carrier HAP<http://www.commercial.carrier.com/commercial/hvac/general/0,,CLI1_DIV12_ETI11936,00.html>
- DOE-2.2<http://doe2.com/DOE2/#doe22> (not on the list period unless you count Green Building Studio)
- EnergyGauge Summit<http://securedb.fsec.ucf.edu/operation/press_display?pressid=2250>
- eQUEST<http://doe2.com/equest/index.html> (not on the list period unless you count DOE-2.2 through Green Building Studio and then you are in an even bigger 'version' swamp)
- Green Building Studio<http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=11649086> (their website says yes but the list says no)
- Trane Trace 700<http://www.trane.com/Commercial/DNA/View.aspx?i=1136>
Granted there has been a recent batch of releases, but this was just so fascinating that I had to share.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Equest-users