[Equest-users] (no subject)

Landon.Streed at tac.com Landon.Streed at tac.com
Wed Dec 31 13:48:49 PST 2008

I am having a problem with a VAV system. for some reason my energy use
looks correct when I look at gas and electric consumption, but when I go
into the hourly reports and look at the "current hourly zone
temperature" it is not getting up to my thermostat setpoints. Also when
I look at the "zone heat coil output value" it reads zero all the time,
even though I have specified that the system should have a zone heating
source. If you could go in and just look at the files and let me know if
you notice anything wrong I would appreciate it. Thank you.

The system it is for is the S10 Sys (VAVS) S3,4,13-17 system and its two
zones. Thank you.

Thanks,
Landon Streed, EIT
Engineer I

TAC
16011 College Boulevard, Suite 212
Lenexa, KS 66219 USA

Direct:  +1 (913) 905-0271
Fax:      +1 (972) 469-0206
Mobile:  +1 (913) 208-6020
Email:    landon.streed at tac.com
Web:     www.tac.com <http://www.tac.com/>

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable
law. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it
immediately and notify me by email.

P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank
you.