[Equest-users] Spam: Night-Cycle-Ctrl Outside Air??

Jay Keazer JKeazer at tmecorp.com
Tue Dec 23 11:15:00 PST 2008

Josh,

You need to create a "Minimum Air Schedule" for the outside air damper.  The
schedule type needs to be "Frac/Design" and it should have values of "0" when
you want the outside air damper closed, and "-999" when you want to return to
normal operation and use the calculated OSA value.  You assign it under the
"Outside Air and Economizer" tab you have shown below.  You can check this by
setting up an hourly report for the HVAC system and trending the OSA
fraction.

Jay Keazer, EI

Energy Engineer

TME, Inc.