[Equest-users] Strange OA-CONTROL Warning

Tim Scotland-Stewart timsc at McKinstry.com
Mon Jul 14 14:39:10 PDT 2008

I am getting the following error on my eQUEST model after changing a
bunch of systems from Unit Heaters to GSHPs.  The model appears to be
working well, however I cannot seem to get this warning to go away and I
am just wondering if anyone has seen this error before and knows whether
or not I should be concerned about it.

**WARNING***************************************************************
*******

             In HP-9                             OA-CONTROL has been
reset to FIXED

             to allow the fan CYCLING option.

Changing the night cycling option does not cause the warning to go away.
Ventilation is set at zone level and the zones appear to be getting the
correct ventilation.

Thanks,

Tim Scotland-Stewart, LEED AP

Energy Engineer

McKinstry Company

Office:  303.670.1196

Cell:  303.522.4180

Fax:  303.670.1197

Email Fax:  206.658.1880

www.mckinstry.com

"For The Life Of Your Building"

This email is the property of McKinstry or one of its affiliates and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.