[Equest-users] waterside economizer in eQuest

Steve Mignogna smignogna at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 12:11:31 PDT 2008

You can set up a separate chiller of type "water economizer".  This will
attach to your CHW and CW Loops and will bypass the chiller and circulate
through your cooling tower when the outside air conditions are acceptable
for free cooling.

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Marcus Eliason <meliason at essexco.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Can someone please explain the proper way to model a waterside economizer
> in
> eQuest?  I have found the option for a cooling tower with HX, but this does
> not seem to yield any results.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Marcus Eliason
> Essex Engineering Corporation