[Equest-users] RESOLVED Air Flow Following Occupancy Schedule

Billy Vreeland wvreeland at dmiinc.com
Fri Jul 11 06:21:13 PDT 2008

I managed to resolve my issue with a good suggestion from a co-worker early
this morning.   Looking in my INP file, my HMIN-FLOW-SCH was defaulted to my
occupancy schedule.   Commenting this out (or switching it to my air flow
schedule) has fixed the problem I was seeing.

---

Billy Vreeland

DMI

35 Walnut Street