[Equest-users] (no subject)

Guin, Michael Michael.Guin at WSPGroup.com
Wed Jul 16 06:08:11 PDT 2008

Hi,

I am new with Equest/LEED /ASHRAE 90.1 etc...
Could anybody would be kind enough to give me some clues on:
*       Latest Equest version complying with LEED v2.2
*       Simulation methodology to get compliance (I know about ASHRAE
90.1 standards etc..) but can not see the LEED report option available
*       How does it work for non US locations
If you know about any tutorial manual other those available on
http://www.doe2.com/eQUEST/  showing this methodology using equest,
please let me know.

Thanks in advance
Michael