[Equest-users] Exterior Light Levels

Alison Staudinger astaudinger at jdrm.com
Fri Jul 18 05:58:31 PDT 2008

Another way to rotate the building is to create a parametric run.  Got
to Tools, Create Parametric Run, I name the run 90 deg. Rotation (and
then 180 deg. For the next and finally 270 deg.).  Run all the runs on
the baseline because you don't want the energy differences compounded.
Next Create Parametric Component - The component type should be
"Building Parameters".   Under Data Modifications have the Category
"build parameters", Keyword "Azimuth", value "90" (then 180, then 270),
units "deg".  This will give you all four orientations 90.1 appendix G
is looking for.

Alison Staudinger P.E., LEED AP

JDRM Engineering

5604 N. Main St.