[Equest-users] Curve Fit

Carol Gardner gems at spiritone.com
Tue Jul 29 16:37:46 PDT 2008

Kevin,

Here are a couple of documents with some specifics about curve fits that
I received today at the eQUEST training here in Berkeley. In additions
to this I recommend that you scan all of the documentation and training
manuals on the doe2.com web site. I did and had 22 hits which I am not
attaching because I accidentally closed the results screen.

Carol Gardner