[Equest-users] Experience with SimBuild Conference

STEVE SAMENSKI steve at thespinnakergroupinc.com
Tue Jun 3 06:19:05 PDT 2008

Can anyone share their experiences concerning the SimBuild conference?  The
next version of it is planned for Berkeley, CA this summer:

http://www.ibpsa.us/simbuild2008/

I create and run energy models in eQuest for a firm that does LEED
consulting.  I¹ve already attended training put on by the Energy Center of
Wisconsin (which was superb).  I¹m interested primarily in events and
resources that will improve my productivity.  Would SimBuild be useful in
this regard?

I¹d love to hear your thoughts!

Steve Samenski PE, LEED AP
Engineering Manager