[Equest-users] eQuest Training

Karen Palmieri kpalmieri at idgroupae.com
Mon Jun 16 13:31:36 PDT 2008

I'm also looking for training in the New England area.  I'm in Boston.
I spoke with Marlin Addison and he said that for a fee they would possibly
come out this way but preferably they would like to wait until local
utility company's get involved so they can come out for large groups.

I don't know of there being enough interest but if anything comes up let
me know.

"Cara Martin" <CMartin at novusengineering.com>
Sent by: equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org
06/16/2008 04:02 PM

<equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org>
cc

Subject
[Equest-users] eQuest Training

Hello,

I am new to eQuest and to this list serve.  Does anyone know of any
training for the program that is taking place in the New England area
(preferably NY State)?
Thank you,

Cara