[Equest-users] eQuest GSHP inputs

Anthony Hardman Anthony at geoenergyservices.com
Wed Jun 18 10:25:18 PDT 2008

Todd,

The only real constraints on your ground loop temperature are those imposed
by the HP mfgr.  For example, a Climate Master unit with the extended range
option can operate with source EWTs in the 20F-120F range.  Once you've
decided what you want to design your source side temperatures around, you
then have to iterate your other loop field design parameters until you find
a configuration that doesn't exceed your loop temperature limits.  Hope that
helps.

Anthony Hardman

Mechanical Engineer

Geo-Energy Services