[Equest-users] Equest minor issues

Carol Gardner gems at spiritone.com
Thu May 8 09:48:19 PDT 2008

When you see a line referred to in an error message it's usually from
the .BDL file so look in it. See below for getting rid of the CAD message:

Open the project PD2 file in a text editor, find the line where the DWG
file is named, and delete it. Don't delete any other lines!!!

Example:

CADFile "06129_Zoning_Plans - DWG"
FileName = "06129_Zoning_Plans.dwg"
FilePathOffset = 0
ScaleUnits = 0
ScaleValue = 1
OriginX = -17923
OriginY = -0.49998
Azimuth = 0
..

Delete the entire line beginning with 'FileName' (listed in red)
containing the name of the drawing.

Carol