[Equest-users] Version 3.63?

Scott Criswell scott.criswell at doe2.com
Wed Nov 12 12:08:19 PST 2008

eQUEST version 3.63 is in what we call a "pre-release" state right now.
We are using it in training sessions and providing it to some
individuals when they experience issues or are in need of features
available in this latest version but not in previous ones.
We are not sure exactly when this new release will be posted as some
testing and clean-up is still underway, but once it is finalized we will
be posting it to the DOE2.com website (and will likely announce it to
this and other e-mail lists).

Sorry for any confusion this might have caused.

- Scott