[Equest-users] Missing External Walls

Robby Oylear robbyo at rushingco.com
Fri Nov 14 08:15:33 PST 2008

Robert,

It looks like you're using a "floor multiplier" in the wizard.  By default
eQUEST uses this floor multiplier and directly multiplies energy use of
the middle floor out to the number of floors you've input.  This way the
program can save time in doing the same calculation over and over for an
identical floor plate.  Your building is likely being modeled correctly,
but if you would like the 3D model to show all of the floors you'll need
to uncheck the box in the wizard that says "Use Floor Multipliers".

Robby Oylear, LEEDR AP

Mechanical Engineer

direct: 206.788.4571

cell: 206.354.2721