[Equest-users] Defining schedules in INP

Jay Keazer JKeazer at tmecorp.com
Thu Oct 9 10:17:03 PDT 2008

While looking through the DOE-2 documentation, I found references to a method
of defining annual schedules without the need for day and week schedules.  I
tried the following input:

"COOL SETPOINT" = SCHEDULE

TYPE                           = TEMPERATURE

THRU DEC 31          (ALL) (1,24) (74) ..

When importing into eQUEST I got this error message:

Line     1:  Annual Schedule:  COOL SETPOINT

Line     4:  Error Encountered:

=
*

EXPECTED    THRU

Line     4:  End

Does anyone know if this format is supported by eQUEST or what might be wrong
with the above?  Or an easier way to set a constant setpoint temp for the
entire year.  I'm trying to avoid creating a bunch of day, week, and annual
schedules to model the effect of temperature setpoints varying throughout the
building.  Thanks!

Jay Keazer, EI

Energy Engineer

TME, Inc.