[Equest-users] [Re: Is there a manual for E-Quest?]

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Mon Oct 20 10:20:46 PDT 2008

There is lots of online documentation -- from the tutorial to the 6
volumes on DOE-2.2 keywords.  My favourite is the "Modeling Procedures
Quick Reference".  If you hit F1 or right click in any cell in the
detailed interface, "Tutorials and References" option comes up and this
is one of the references.  F1 also now brings up the relevant chapters
of the 6 volume .pdf documents.  (Comments are based on version 3.62 --
cannot recall Help capability of 3.61).

Brian