[Equest-users] Steam loop pumping energy

Xavier García Casals xavier.garcia at aiguasol.coop
Tue Oct 14 09:31:58 PDT 2008

Steven,
The program will calculate one of the pump input parameters acording to
the relationship between power, efficiency, head and flow. Try assigning
an almost 0 kW power, and leave another parameter free (for example
head) for the programe to use the formula to calculate this parameter
instead of overriding the almost 0 kW power.

En/na Steven Savich ha escrit:

> David,
>

> Tried that.  The program ignores the 0 pump power input and calculates
> the required power, even with actual flow and head input.  PS-C report
> still shows pump energy consumption by the heating water loop pump.
>

> FYI I'm using eQuest ver 3-61e.  Do later or earlier versions allow
> this 0 kW workaround?
>

> Steven
>

> Steven Savich
>
> Systems West Engineers
>
> 411 High Street
>
> Eugene, OR  97401-2427
>
> (541) 342-7210
>
> (541) 342-7220 (fax)

* *

*Xavier García Casals*

*Sistemas** Solares, Eficiencia Energética e Ingeniería Bioclimática** *

*AIGUASOL** INGENIERÍA*

* *

Sistemes Avançats d'Energia Solar Tèrmica SCCL

C/ Palermo, 17. Bajos dcha. 28043 Madrid

Tel: (+34) 91 142 27 88

C/ Roger de Llúria,  29 3r 2a 08009 Barcelona

Tel: (+34) 93 342 47 55  Fax: (+34) 93 342 47 56

Mobil: 660 22 94 45

xavier.garcia at aiguasol.coop <mailto:xavier.garcia at aiguasol.coop>

http://www.aiguasol.coop <http://www.aiguasol.coop/>

* *