[Equest-users] Glazing distributed uniformly in horizontal bands

Steve Mignogna smignogna at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 08:23:28 PDT 2008

Bill-

The uniformly distributed requirement has been changed.  You do not need to
do that anymore. As long as you have under 40% glazing you will not need to
change the area or locations of your glazing.  Hope that helps.

Steve Mignogna
Atelier Ten

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 11:04 AM, Bishop, Bill <
bbishop at pathfinderengineers.com> wrote:

>  All,
>

> I want to modify the windows in an existing model so that they meet the
> uniformly-distributed requirement. I'm trying to do this in the wizard, and
> I know I will lose data from the detailed edit mode, which I will deal with.
> However, I already used the "custom window/door placement" tab, and this
> seems to override my desire to use the % window method. How do I "undo" the
> custom windows/doors? Modify the .pd2 file?
>

> Bill
>

> *William Bishop**, EIT, LEED(R) AP** **|** **Pathfinder Engineers LLP*
>
> Mechanical Engineer
>

> 3300 Monroe Ave., Suite 306
> Rochester, NY  14618
>
> TEL (585) 218-0730 Ext. 114
> FAX (585) 218-0737
>
> bbishop at pathfinderengineers.com
>

> www.pathfinderengineers.com
>
> P Please consider the environment before printing this email

Steve Mignogna
Atelier Ten