[Equest-users] Multiple wall and floor types in same shell level

Gary.Schrader at tac.com Gary.Schrader at tac.com
Wed Oct 29 09:01:25 PDT 2008

Probably the easiest way is to break it up into multiple shells, unless
somebody has found success doing it another way. Create one shell for
your slab-on-grade, and one shell on top of your ambient spaces. You can
create one shell on top of another by changing the "Z" coordinate in the
Wizard.

Same for the basement. One shell will be needed for the portion of the
basement with below-grade walls, and a 2nd shell for the above-grade
walls.

I have only ever had to do that once so there is probably some expertise
in the group that has an easier solution.

Good luck.

Gary Schrader
Engineer I

TAC
16011 College Blvd, Suite 212
Lenexa, KS  66219

Direct:	 +1
Fax:	 +1 913-469-0206
Mobile:	 +1 913-217-8068
Email:	 Gary.Schrader at tac.com
Web:	 www.tac.com <http://www.tac.com/>

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, contains
information of TAC, which may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted
and/or legally privileged. This email is intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity named on the message. If you are not the
intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please
immediately return by email and then delete it.