[Equest-users] Equest Training

Brian Clement bclement at goodcompanyassociates.com
Thu Sep 4 12:36:38 PDT 2008

I am looking for a recommendation on a thorough- hands on (actual modeling) training course for E-Quest.  I have an engineering background and have been in Energy Efficiency Sector for 25 years designing and implementing EE programs.  I understand the inputs and structures of TMY energy simulation programs as they have evolved over the years.  I am looking at a comprehensive energy simulation tool to refer C/I and even residential Clients to, however, I do not do MEP design work.   When I tried E-Quest to model a "typical building", it was much more difficult than I anticipated, and I was frustrated as I did not understand the relationships between the inputs and final results.   Any recommendations would be appreciated.  Thank you for your consideration.

Brian

512.279.0764 / 512.784.5380 Cell / 512.279.0760 Fax

bclement at goodcompanyassociates.com<mailto:bclement at goodcompanyassociates.com>