[Equest-users] Top 10 Improvements

Eric Shadd EShadd at archenergy.com
Wed Sep 10 15:49:29 PDT 2008

I completely agree. Emails are not the way to keep track.Maybe if the discussion continues we'll see more progress, but right now, it seems pretty silent and interest is dying/dead for this topic. To me, this list is a priority.Almost everyone must encounter the same problems, but unless the developers know a lot of ppl want change "X", they only have anecdotal/sparse input and their own assumptions about what we need.I once suggested a website to track/vote, but don't think Hirsch et al. have the resource. For now, I'll keep a short spreadsheet tracking the bit of feedback so far (w/names).-Eric----------------------------------------------------------Steven Savich ssavich at systemswestengineers.com  ( mailto:equest-users%40lists.onebuilding.org?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BEquest-users%5D%20Top%2010%20Improvements&In-Reply-To=%3C20080910154655.BF18548045%40diego.dreamhost.com%3E )I'm sure the eQuest user community could come up with an exhaustive list of suggested improvements. Maybe the most useful way for the eQuest development team to receive the suggestions would be through a wiki that allows people to add to a list on-line instead of having to wade through a long email chain, followed by a vote on the list of improvements so that a ranking of most to least important improvements can be generated. Could Scott or one of the other development team members chime in on this? I don't have the web/programming skills to make such a thing happen, but there are probably some folks on the list who do. Steven Steven Savich Systems West Engineers 411 High Street Eugene, OR 97401-2427 (541) 342-7210 (541) 342-7220 (fax) _____ From: equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org ( http://lists.onebuilding.org/listinfo.cgi/equest-users-onebuilding.org )[mailto:equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org ( http://lists.onebuilding.org/listinfo.cgi/equest-users-onebuilding.org )] On Behalf Of Anthony Hardman Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 8:31 AM To: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org ( http://lists.onebuilding.org/listinfo.cgi/equest-users-onebuilding.org )Subject: Re: [Equest-users] Top 10 Improvements I agree, good list. This is more of an engine than an interface suggestion, but creating: 1) a legitimate way to model UFAD systems and 2) water-water heat pumps would be extremely beneficial. I know Trane is working on the former at least. Anthony Hardman Mechanical Engineer Geo-Energy Services